Thursday, August 9, 2018

Trust at All Times

O. T. #1259 "Trust at All Times"
August 9,2018
Psalm 62-Part 2

LET IT GLOW

David addresses God as my:

  • Expectation 
  • Rock
  • Salvation 
  • Defense
  • Salvation 
  • Glory
  • Strength 
  • Refuge. 
Which character of God do you need today? God's strength is what I am in need of today. I'm been having stomach issues for the last three weeks. Time for some tests I suppose. I cut out Dr. Peppers, but it hasn't helped. Even with medication, there is still pain after eating.  One good thing is I have lost 5 pounds. 

LET IT GROW 

What advice is giving to us all in verse 8?
  • Trust in God at all times. 
  • Pour out our heart before Him. 
  • Turn to God as our refuge. 
No matter what threatens us, results in nail-biting, gives an ulcer, we must trust God's timing and method in delivering us. Here is some good advice for us or a loved one.

Matthew Henry tells us to depend upon God to perform all things for you, upon His wisdom and goodness, His power and promise, His providence and grace. 

Jesus gives us boldness and access with confidence through our faith in Him. Ephesians 3:12


LET IT GO
I'm trusting in You God at all times.
You are gracious, goodness, powerful, wise, a promise keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment