Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Freedom

555.  "Freedom"                    July 4, 2012
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.  John 14:6

Independence Day
LET IT GLOW

I hope you are spending your day with family and friends, dear one. As women, we are so busy cooking or preparing for picnics. So I am posting ahead, since I, too will be with others today. Just a few thoughts on our special day.

Thank God for our country where we are free to:
*have self-rule, not dictatorship,
*choose our way of worship,
*be able to worship God as we see fit and not the government requiring a certain religion,
*speak without inprisionment,
*have men and women protect our rights,
*help those in need,
*choose our jobs.
The list can continue. What do you have to be thankful for today?

LET IT GROW

I thank Christ for dying for me so I could be free from the penalty of my sins, for his forgiveness and mercy, for my friends who join my on my country road of faith, for my citizenship in heaven.  So much to be thankful for today.

Romans 8:2 says, For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 8:36 says, If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I want to live a life that is free from the ropes of sin which tie me down, defeated, worried. I want to soar like the eagle, above my problems, meeting them head on, not in a cage. Only through Jesus' cleansing blood can this be.
Friend, have you asked the Son of God, Jesus Christ, to forgive you of your sins today? This is the only way you can be free from them.

LET IT GO

Let go of those sins that bind me and keep me from being free in Christ.

Seek His forgivenss.

Live in His freedom.

Love in His freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment