Friday, June 18, 2010

Come On Ya'll

Matthew 25
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed
of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation
of the world.                Matt.25:34

LET IT GLOW

When a friend invites me to go with them somewhere, it makes me feel
special. "Come on ya'll (everyone), let's go, is a personal invitation to join
the group going.

King Jesus will invite us to come into the kingdom that was prepared
before creation and that is our inheritance from  our Father God.
Everytime I hear the song,"I Can Only Imagine," I cry.
Being allowed to enter such an awesome place as heaven will be reward
enough for me. Then seeing my Savior who took my punishment for my
sins. What love!

LET IT GROW

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,
ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Done what?
Feed the hungry, gave drink to the thirsty, lodged a stranger, clothed the
naked, visited the sick and imprisoned. Do I meet the physical needs of
people?

What about the spiritually hungry for love, thirsty for a purpose in life,
needy for shelter from hurts, naked needing the righteousness of Jesus 
to wear, the sin sick, or captives with their addictions or
past?

LET IT GO

Open my eyes to the physical and spiritual needs of people.
Meet those needs as though I am doing it as unto Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment