Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Dear Friends,
I am flying back home from San Diego on Thursday, February 25, so I am away from my office with commentaries. We have been on a business trip, but enjoyed some sight seeing and history of the city. Inspirational speakers gave me some ideas which can not only be applied in the business world, but also in the spiritual realm, also.

Thank you for being so faithful in sharing the Word with me. We will continue our study with David's arrangements for Uriah on Monday.

Psalm 51: 12 says, Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.

This week, the Lord has been restoring my joy as I have enjoyed the palm trees, the ocean, hearing testimonies of heroic veterans, seen a military base, and getting acquainted with other business owners and Christians around our country. He has blessed me with the sights of His creations of mountains, desert, stingrays, and beautiful flowers and gardens. Also, spending time with my husband, away from the demands and busyness of our schedule.

Now that I am refreshed and ready to return home, and the cold weather. Maybe even some snow, too. Did I say that? Like David, I can says, Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. (Ps. 51:1)

How great is His unfailing love. Even when we need restored, His joy, and willing to obey Him, His love is unfailing toward us and for us!

Have a great week end everyone.

In His love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment