Monday, May 28, 2018

Hey ya'll,
Have a great Memorial Day. Let us remember to pray for our military men and women, along with our military leaders as they make decisions today. I know we are all so grateful for their service and sacrifice. Also, remember to pray for their families.

Today, I will be packing for our trip up northeast. Tuesday, we are off to Rhode Island to visit those 6 grandchildren, daughter and husband. Woohoo! I can't wait. It's been 2 years since seeing them. However, I have been trying to write posts ahead of time, so keep checking here this week. I can use my phone to post if necessary.

So have a restful day and a good time with your family.
Thanks for studying Psalms with me, friend. We've been learning a lot together.
In the meantime, wait on the Lord Jesus. He is our hope and our shield. (Ps. 33:21)

In Christ,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment