Friday, April 5, 2019

Waiting

O. T. #1417  "Waiting"
April 5, 2019
Summary of Psalms

LET IT GLOW

Continuing our summary today by picking out some encouraging ones for us to consider this Friday.
  • I will love Thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer: my God, my strength, in whom I will trust: my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (18:1-2)
  • I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from mine enemies. (18:3)
  • As for God, His way is perfect: the Word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him. (18:30)
  • Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. (19:14)
  • Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. (20:7)
  • The LORD is my shepherd: I shall not want. (23:1)
Trust in the Lord. Call upon Him. Stay in the Word. Blessings will come.

LET IT GROW

Show me Thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths. Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation: on Thee I wait all the day. (25:4-5)

Here is our answer-ask God to show us, teach us, lead us in His truth and on His paths. Then wait. WAIT. Believe me, I know that waiting on God to answer is difficult, but keep on asking. He is faithful.

LET IT GO

I love You Father. You are the God of all my days. I wait for Your answer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment