Monday, April 8, 2019

Waiting With Courage and Strength

O. T. #1418  "Waiting With Courage and Strength"
April 8, 2019
Summary of Psalms

LET IT GLOW

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We took a drive in the country, enjoying the green scenery and beautiful flowers in God's creation.
When David wrote the 27th chapter during the time of his flight from Absalom, his son, who wanted to take over David's throne.
Here are some verses in review that are significant to me and hopefully will encourage you:
  • The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid? (27:1)
  • I will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy: I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (verse 6)
  • Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path because of mine enemies.  (verse 11)
  • I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  (verse 13)
Anyone fearful of the future or afraid of what the outcome will be in a situation they are facing at this moment? As the song goes, fear is a liar. Grace is available. David turned to God in his time of fear. Let us be assured that the Living Lord Jesus in walking along beside us in the land of the living.

LET IT GROW

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. (verse 14)

As we wait on the Lord to do whatever, let our heart be strengthened in Him with courage to continue on. Let me tell you, on that day that He answers this one specific prayer of mine, ya'll will hear me shouting Hallelujah all over this country!

LET IT GO

Wait on the Lord with courage and strength from Jesus.
Keep on keepin' on.
He's got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment