March 17, 2017
2 Chronicles 7
LET IT GLOW
So what does it take for us to have a glad and merry heart? Israel had it. Shall we see what caused it?
Solomon ended his prayer of dedication of the Temple.
What happened next?
- Fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and sacrifices.
- The glory of the LORD filled the Temple.
- The priests could not enter the Temple because of it.
- When the children of Israel saw this, they bowed their faces to the ground, and worshiped and praised God.
- Israelites said, For He is good; for His mercy endureth forever. (verse 3)
- Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices.
- Lev. 9:24-inaugural sacrifice at the Mosiac Tabernacle
- 1 Chron. 21:26-David's sacrifice on Mt. Moriah
- 1 Kings 1:38-Elijah's prayer in the contest on Mt. Carmel. (Falwell)
God is good! His mercy endureth forever!
LET IT GROW
At the end of the 8th day, Feast of the Tabernacle, Solomon sent home the people. What was their attitude? Verse 10 says they were glad and merry in their heart for the goodness that the LORD had shown unto David, Solomon, and to Israel His people. They had seen the evidence of God with them and was pleased with them.
Praise to the Lord! This tube is only temporary for Rose. They think she had fluid on her lungs and gave her a medicine to get rid of it. Her healing is a slow process, for her Pulmonary Hypertension is hard to treat.
Is your heart merry and glad today? Are you sharing the goodness of Jesus?
LET IT GO
Proclaim the goodness and mercy of Jesus with a glad and merry heart.