Friday, March 18, 2016

Friends

When your friend calls at 6 am crying, you know it is serious. Her mentally and physically handicapped son died but they got his breath and heart beat going, I sat up in bed facing the reality of death a second time this week. At the hospital they stabilized him then air vaced him to Children's Hospital. She went home and grabbed her essentials for an expected long stay.
The first reality of death was the funeral of my husband's aunt. Now I knew her 44 years.

God is with us even when we don't feel His presence. He is in control of all things. Even when we question.
So I wait by the phone to hear any updates. Faith is trusting God even when you can't see your next step or breath. He has our days numbered. We may not know when the last one will be. So live it loving God and others so we have no regrets.

I will try to write tomorrow friends. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment