Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Holy Land Trip
Day 1 and 2
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 5-6, 2019

I can't believe the day has finally arrived for us to fly out to Tel Aviv, Israel. It is so incredible to think that this country girl is going to visit where Jesus lived and ministered and walked. I never dreamed I could go. God has bless us with my husband having a free trip since he is cohosting this trip. Since I will not be able to communicate with you nor post on this blog, I am going to write our schedule ahead of time so you can come along with us and experience our wonderful sights. You can Google these places for pictures of what we are seeing. Hopefully, when we return, I will be able to post pictures.

I know we are not alone, for Jesus is going with us, welcoming us into His homeland. We are blessed to have 13 in our party, 6 which are preachers/pastors, and then the others are their wives. So we ask for your prayers of safety each day.

Well, we are flying to JFK Airport this morning and then onto Istanbul, Turkey, where we make connection with the last leg of our trip to Israel. It will be Wednesday night when we arrive after a 27 hour journey from my country road to the country road leading to the Sea of Galilee. What a blessing that will help us acclimate to the time change being 8 hours ahead of home time.

From pictures and maps, Tel Aviv is located on the Mediterranean Sea. We will then proceed up the new toll road in Israel to the famous Sea of Galilee where we check into our hotel for dinner and overnight. I hope we get a window on the side of the Sea so I can watch the waves come and go as I imagine Jesus teaching the Beatitudes to the crowd on the hillside. The story is found in Matthew 5-7.

Have a blessed Tuesday and Wednesday, y'all. Come back Thursday and join our tour.
Linda



1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed trip. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete