Friday, December 14, 2012

Special Prayer Request

Special Prayer Request

Sorry, but it is very busy around my house today and next week. I probably will not be posting any study, but check back for updates.

I have a special prayer request, dear friends:

My husband, Roger, is going to the hospital today for pre-op tests. Then, Monday, beginning at 5am, he will have a scope down his esphogus to take  pictures of his heart. If there is no pool of blood there (which would require open heart surgery and no procedure), they will proceed to do 4 heart ablations. This is an attempt to correct abnormal rapid heart thythms he has had over the past 40 years. (all meds have been exhausted) Therefore, it is planned that I will be at the hospital through Wednesday. He will be on a special diet of soft, room temp foods, and no lifting for 2 weeks, which will require my attention.

Thanks so much for your love, understanding, and faithfulness to join me on this journey through the New Testament. Can you believe we are almost to Revelation?

Isaiah 2:5 says: Let us walk in the light of the Lord.

We are trusting Jesus for His alone is Trustworthy and Faithful.

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment