Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello dear friends,
I have missed ya'll very much. November was such a busy and exciting month for me. First, I spent a week on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. We know of 22 that were saved, not counting any high school students to whom we witnessed.

We were home on Friday and flew out Tuesday, just enough time to change summer clothes into winter ones. We spent a week with our daughter and her family, celebrating her birthday and Thanksgiving together, plus spoiling the grandchildren. Then my husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary.

I caught a bug somewhere and have been sick the rest of the week, so I am sorry for not posting earlier. God's grace is good and I am back. Please join me Monday in the book of Jude.

I'll be sharing some experiences where this country road led me as I served God.

Have a great weekend, friends, and see ya Monday.
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment