Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let It Glow, Grow, Go

Years ago, when I came home to visit Mom, the two of us would often take a walk down the country road in front of her house. It was an enjoyable time, just the two of us sharing our thoughts, feelings, and current happenings in our lives. Mom has gone on now, so won't you join me as I walk this country road of faith called life?

I am reading through the New Testament using the King James Version most of the time. Monday-Friday I will be posting my thoughts and something that spoke to me from each day's reading.
Often, I use experiences from my childhood as examples for life application.

Friend, please join me and feel welcome to leave your comments. Here is the format being used:


LET IT GLOW
Name something you read today's Scriptures that is a promise, an encouragement, or an example of how God worked in this particular chapter or passage.


LET IT GROW
Describe a principle, a lesson to be learned, or a challenge from the focused Scriptures.


LET IT GO
Tell how we can apply, share, or go do the Word read in this particular passage.


I hope to be hearing from you soon.
May the Lord bless you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment