Monday, January 17, 2011

Let It Glow, Grow, Go

Years ago, when I cam home to visit my mother, we would often take a walk down the country road in front of her house. It was a joyful time as just the two of us, sharing our thoughts, feelings, and what was going on in our lives. My mom has gone home to glory now, but I welcome your company as I walk this country road of faith called life.

I am reading through the New Testament using the King James Version. Monday-Fridays I will be posting my thoughts and something that spoke to me from each day's reading.

Please join me as I travel this "country road of faith." Your comments are welcome. Here is the format being used:

Let it Glow
Name something you read today that's a promise, an encouragement, or an example of how God worked in this particular chapter.


Let it Grow
Describe a principle, a lesson to be learned, or a challenge from the scriptures.


Let it Go
Tell how to apply, share, or go do the Word read in this chapter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment