Friday, May 28, 2010

It's a Bad Hair Day

Matthew 10

He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for
my sake shall find it. Matthew 10:39

LET IT GLOW

How many times have I complained about having a bad hair day?
Almost daily. My solution is to wash it, clip it, then go.

In verse 30 Jesus says,"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

If Jesus cares enough to count my hairs, then I figure He must care for
me an awful lot. I haven't thought how detailed God's interest in my life
is. (Of  course, He is, He died for me.)

I don't think about counting the number of hairs on my head. Do you?
I'm more concerned with counting money, things, and stuff.

Luke 21:18 says, " But there shall not an hair of your head perish."
Are we precious to our Heavenly Father, or what?

LET IT GROW

On a hot summer day, a glass of cold well water is so sweet and
refreshing. Giving my husband one while he mows the yard seems
like the kind thing to do.

In verse 42, Jesus says I'll be rewarded when I give a cup of cold water
to one of these little ones. Each act of kindness done to insignificant
people will be rewarded. Although that is not my motive, showing love is.

LET IT GO

When I brush or wash my hair, I'll thank God for His numerous blessings
and for His care.
I better go replenish the water bottles in the frig. Hubby is still mowing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment