Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Celebration Time

"Celebration Time"
Dec. 21, 2016


LET IT GLOW

CELEBRATION TIME, come on and join me. Today is a day of celebration for me. It was 15 years ago today that  almost died after surgery. I stopped breathing and my lips turned purple when my husband discovered my situation. Doctors were able to revive me, obviously. I am so grateful to God for allowing me  these 15 extended years of life. (I feel like Hezzekiah.)  I try to remember to thank God daily for my breath of life. Here are some verses that speak to my heart:

Psalm 150:6 says, Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Job 33:4 states Job, The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

I do not want to be like King Belshazzar to whom Daniel told in 5:23d, and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified.

When the Spirit of the LORD carried Ezekiel to the valley of dry bones, God spoke to those bones, Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live. Then in verse 6, ...and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Do we ever think about our very breath being in God's hand? Do we take time daily to praise the Lord? To thank Him for life and breath? To glorify His holy name-Almighty God, El Shaddiah?
Aah, I KNOW that I KNOW, that the baby born in Bethlehem so long ago, died on the cross so I may have eternal life with Him. Folks, that is why I can celebrate my extended life!!!
May my bones never cease to praise the LORD, my Breath of Life! The gifts from God which I have received are salvation and the breath of life. They alone give me sheer joy!
CELEBRATION TIME, come on and join me. For unto us a Savior is born...

LET IT GROW

So much I would have missed out on had I died on December 21, 2001: knowing my  7 grandchildren, helping so many children come to salvation in Jesus, experiencing joy as others come to Christ,  missionary trips to teach God's Word around the world, meeting so many beautiful people, developing friendships and family relationships, church member relationships, watching my children develop into caring adults, and sharing so many years with my wonderful husband. Also, getting to walk by faith with you through the Word of God.

Yes, this Christmas is a special time for me. Not only the celebrating my Savior's birth, but reviving me.

LET IT GO

                              ...of my  fears, problems, challenges, sorrows, troubles, sadness, and let God fill
                                  me with joy and gratitude and love and praise to my Savior and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment