Monday, November 28, 2011

Let it Glow, Grow, Go

Welcome to Country Road Faith, dear friends.

Years ago, when I came home to visit Mom, the two of us would often take a walk down the country road in front of her house. It was an enjoyable time, with just the two of us sharing our thoughts, feelings, and current happenings in our lives. Mom has gone on now, so won't you join me on this journey of life as I walk this country road of faith? Please feel free to share your comments with us.

I am reading through the New Testament using the the King James Version most of the time. Monday through Friday I will be posting my thoughts and others' thoughts from known authors. Also, something that spoke to me from each day's reading. Often, I use experiences from my childhood as example for life application. I'm excited to have you coming along. I hope you will find encouragement, love, and challenges from our Lord Jesus. I'm praying for you and ask you to pray for the Lord's guidance for me.

Here's the format being used:

LET IT GLOW
Name something you read in today's Scriptures that is a promise, an encouragement, or an example of how God worked in this particular chapter or passage.

LET IT GROW
Describe a principle, a lesson to be learned, or a challenge from the focused Scriptures. What is God telling us through the writer that we should be doing?

LET IT GO
Tell how we can apply, share, or go do the Word read in this particular passage.
What do you and I need to let go of in order to obey this Word today?

I hope to be hearing from you soon. Get your shoes on and take a walk with us in the Word of God.
May the Lord bless you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment