Thursday, June 27, 2019

Separations

O. T. #1472  "Separations"
June 27, 2019
Proverbs 17-Part 2

LET IT GLOW

Folks, I just wanted to let you know that I have 2 crowns. Probably,you didn't know I was such an important person. Actually, I am not. Everyone can have  these two crowns. They are a crown of gray hair (16:31) and grandchildren (17:6). So we ordinary people don't have to wait unto we get to heaven to wear a crown.

Let me tell you, this grandma is excited because I get to see my 6 other grandchildren this weekend. They are staying for a week, so if there are some posts missing next week, you will understand why.
Cookies are baked and in the freezer, and pies are going in the oven tomorrow. I hope the rain holds off, though. Are you seeing your grands this summer? Or perhaps you are going to your grands?


LET IT GROW

Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. (v. 9)

So we can keep our relationships in the right order, we must forgive. How many times have people said hurtful things and we dwell on those words, keeping us away from them? A division isn't worth it. Don't let time get away from us and hold grudges for years. Things are only things, but people will live eternally. Let's keep people close to us. Let love reign.

LET IT GO

Love, forgive, love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment