Monday, September 21, 2015

You Are Adored!

Hi everyone,
I have been so busy last week. I was at the church every day painting, decorating, and preparing food for our Princess Retreat for teenage girls. Over 100 showed up and the Lord blessed with 7 salvations. In addition to all the preparations, I rewrote my testimony 7 times this month. Finally, I got the one the Lord wanted, along with reassuring scriptures about being loved and adored by our King Jesus. It was difficult to give since it included an experience in my childhood which only my family knew about. It was time to open up that cracked open heart and share how the Lord has healed me. I have since heard that 1 out of 4 young people, children are being abused today. I pray for their healing.

Here's a verse this word-nerd had to share with you, which I shared Saturday.
Psalm 139:14-15 (NIV) says I will praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

In Hebrew, fearfully means reverence.
Webster's Dictionary has one definition for reverence as profound adoring awed respect.

It is one phrase, not separate words. Before God created anything, He planned us, He adored us with awed respect. Did you get that? The Creator of the universe, earth, and everything loves and adores us!! Wow! I had to share this information with you dear ones. When you get to feeling down, unloved, not special, look in the mirror and tell yourself King Jesus loves you so much that He adores you!!

We will get back into 1 Samuel tomorrow.
In His love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment