Friday, February 14, 2014

Hey, Ya'll Sweet Friends,

First, let me say how much you are loved by our heavenly Father God and by me. I am so grateful for your faithfulness to read this blog. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I feel like I am not alone on this country road of faith.  Just wanted to let you know that I am praying a special blessing upon everyone who visits with me this day.
Share the love of Jesus today; its an Everlasting and Eternal love. His mercies are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me and you.

Jesus showed how much He loves us by enduring the beatings and the cross in our place. There is no greater love. His salvation is a free gift of love to us. Have you accepted it yet? Do you share it?

I know, it is Valentines Day, the one day of the year we express our love to people. So I was thinking, it might be appropriate to share verses describing love. Some tell what love is and what love is not.
The way they are typed, you can use them to memorize, make a valentine for someone with that shows that characteristic of love, put on your frig, whatever. I am cutting them out, taping each one onto a pink index card, and setting them on the table at our ladies luncheon.

Most importantly is that we work on demonstrating these kinds of love to others today and everyday. Are you up for the challenge? Can we get through today showing them all to others? Hmmm. (Maybe I better start with the last one.) Consider these my gift of love to you.

Have a lovely day, ya'll. Join me Monday for chapter 28  in Exodus. Remember, you are loved.

These are from the New International Version:

Love is patient.
1 Cor. 13:4

Love is kind.
1 Cor. 13:4

Love does not envy.
1 Cor. 13:4

Love does not boast.
1 Cor. 13:4

Love is not proud.
1 Cor. 13:4

Love is not rude.
1 Cor. 13:5

Love is not self-seeking.
1 Cor. 13:5

Love is not easily angered.
1 Cor. 13:5

Love keeps no record of wrongs.
1 Cor. 13:5

Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth.
1 Cor. 13:6

Love always protects.
1 Cor. 13:7

Love always trusts.
1 Cor. 13:7

Love always hopes.
1 Cor. 13:7

Love always perseveres.
1 Cor. 13:7

Love never fails.
1 Cor. 13:8

Now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is
LOVE.
1 Cor. 13:13




No comments:

Post a Comment