Friday, April 2, 2021

Such Love!

O. T. #1914  " Such Love!"

April 2, 2021

Ezekiel 26

LET IT GLOW

Looking at Psalm 31, there are some reassuring phrases that David gave us:

  • In Thee, O LORD, do I put my trust;
  • deliver me in Thy righteousness' (verse 1)
  • be Thou my strong rock;
  • deliver me speedily; (verse 2)
  • For Thou art my rock and my fortress;
  • therefore for Thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. (verse 3)
  • Into Thine hand I commit my spirit: Thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. (verse 5)
  • My times are in Thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. (verse 15)
  • Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant: save me from Thy mercies' sake. (verse 16)
  • Oh how great is Thy goodness, (verse 19a)
  • Blessed be the LORD: for He hath shewed me His marvelous kindness in a strong city. (verse 21)
  • Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. (verse 24)

How is the Lord described? He is righteousness, a strong rock, deliverer, leader, guide, truth, holder of our life, merciful, goodness, marvelously kind.

What are we to do? We are to put our hope, and trust in Him. We are to commit our spirit to the Lord God. Then be of good courage, for He is in control of our life.

LET IT GROW

The fifth to be under God's judgment was Tyre, the capital of Phoenicia, located just to the north of Israel. It was actually a city along the seacoast of the Mediterranean and very powerful with its navy and seafaring trade. they considered themselves a god , worshiped riches, were self-sufficient. Although they did not deal wickedly with Israel, they had a bad influence on God's people.

There were 4 judgments against Tyre.

1. The wealth and power of Tyre prompted greed.

2. They were glad when Judah fell.

3. They caused other nations to fall into materialism.

4. They would control more of the trade routes in the area and to Egypt.

Are we careful not to become greedy people? do we protect our family against materialism? Are we controllers?

LET IT GO

Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for me and others.

Please forgive me of my sins today.

Such a love!

Help others to believe You alone are the Son of God and are the only way to heaven.

Please save all who read this.

Have you asked God to forgive you of your sins and Jesus to be your Savior yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment