Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Which God Will You Worship and Serve?

 O. T. #2208  "Which God Will You Worship and Serve?

June 7, 2022

Summary of Micah-Part 3

LET IT GLOW

Who is a God like unto Thee? (KJV)

Where is another God like You? (NLT)

Who is a God like Thee, who pardons iniquity and passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? (NAS)

There is no other God! How wonderful He is! How loving, forgiving, kind, and merciful He is! 

LET IT GROW

You will recall when Joshua challenged the Israelites back in chapter 24-choose you this dfay whom ye will serve... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. (verse 15)

Which God will you worship? 

There is no other God besides Jehovah that is real and alive. Others are manmade and only stone or wood, not real and living. 

Christ Jesus paid a debt He did not owe (for He was perfect), I owed a debt I could not pay. I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a brand new song. Amazing grace, all day long. Christ Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.

If you have accepted this free gift of salvation through faith in Jesus, then you are on your way, along with me, to heaven. It is not because of our goodness or our righteousness, but because of Jesus' righteousness. 

Glory to God in the highest!

LET IT GO

There is none like You. No one else could touch my heart like You do. I could search all eternity long and find-THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU, GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment