Monday, June 27, 2022

Such Marvelous Things God Does!

O. T. #2222 "Such Marvelous Things God Does!"

June 27, 2022

Habakkuk 1-Part 2

Behold, ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. (verse 5)


LET IT GLOW

You wouldn't believe it if someone told you. Anything like that happen to you? How marvelous and gracious God was to me when He returned my breath of life after turning blue and another time He kept my heart beating when minerals were depleted. Both times I almost died. Yes, our God does marvelous things for His children! I continue to wonder marvelously for what He has done in my life.

Marvellously means be amazed; wonder.

Yet, I have Exodus 9:16 on my desk to remind me-But I have spared you for a purpose to show you My power and to spread My fame throughout the earth. 

That is why I write this blog.

That is God's response to Habakkuk's questions-verse 5.  

It wasn't a question of if, but of when; when God was going to judge His people for their sins and idolatry. Not only Judah was bad, but surrounding nations, too. 

Do you have a story of how God has touched your life, marvelously?

LET IT GROW

God is at work on a universal scale in order to bring His universal power and influence to bear on the evils that Habakkuk are experiencing at that time. When they get this global perspective, they will scarcely believe it. In their days, they will witness what God is doing and when it is done, recognize He is the One who did it. ((Liberty Bible Commentary)

I just found out the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs. Wade. I have been praying this would happen for years. Truly, God has worked to do this! Glory to His name! I pray no states will allow abortions to be legal.

How it saddens my heart to think how many babies have cruelly been killed because they were not wanted or loved. It was because of sin, adultery and fornication that it was made legal in the first place. 

LET IT GO

How marvelous, wonderful, and awesome is our God!

Please God change the hearts of women across the nation so they do not rebel against this law. 

Please change hearts so we love babies and life, Father.

We give You glory, Almighty God-You do the impossible!



No comments:

Post a Comment