Friday, November 21, 2014

Continuing Monday

Nov. 21, 2014
Friends,
I am sorry for not writing our Bible study yesterday and today. I have been sick and went to the doctor. I am taking medication to resolve the inflammation in my small intestine and eyes. Rest is very much needed because to the difficulty to sleep with the plain. I know God is in control and rest in Him.
I will work on Monday's lesson this weekend, so be sure and come back then.

Meanwhile, have a blessed weekend ya'll.
Be sure to thank God for all he has done, His grace and mercy.

Please pray for the Dugger family of 19 Kinds and Counting on TLC. They are being attacked by homosexuals trying to get their show off the air. They are a Christian family upholding God's principles and Word to the world located in my area. Pray for their protection and encouragement.

See you Monday.
In His Service,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment