Happy New Year dear friends!
Instead of New Years resolutions, I am looking back at what I did and didn't do in 2013.
Last year I did:
- Thank God for bringing my husband through heart surgery (oblation) and giving my sister in law back to us.
- Traveled to the Dominican Republic and taught children about Jesus.
- Served on the executive board of my state WMU (Woman's Missionary Union).
- Taught children in VBS class about Jesus.
- Shared the gospel with others, verbally and through writing.
- Played with my granddaughter and talked with other grandchildren.
- Became a skilled fire maker in our fireplace.
- Sang a solo at church and sang in the choir Christmas cantata.
- Exercised on my treadmill.
- Served on the new sanctuary committee.
- Took note of interruptions in my life as Divine interruptions.
- Overcame walking pneumonia and adjusting to asthma.
- Encouraged loved ones with cancer- my sister, sister in law, and youth director.
- Prayed for our missionaries.
- Gained 10 pounds of the 20 I had lost. Ugh!
- Baked banana bread and passed out to our deacons' families.
- Enjoyed our family reunion on my husband's side.
- Memorized some of Romans 8.
- Make my bucket list.
- Travel to Alaska nor Hawaii.
- Send out Christmas cards to all my family and friends.
- Hold and kiss our new grandson.
- Paint our house.
- Write a book.
- Loose those 5-10 added pounds.
- Clean out our storage building.
- Have a family reunion on my side of the family.
- Memorize enough Scripture.
- Be better organized.
How about you friends? Tell us about your accomplishments.
Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:3)
In His love,
*Back to Exodus 20 tomorrow. Don't miss it.