Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Our day is not going to be the traditional T-day. We are meeting my husband's brother and wife at a restaurant to eat and who knows about later(1st time). Our son and family are heading to Dallas to help box up for shipping out the shoeboxes for children, of whom I am proud. Our daughter has been baking pies with her kids, preparing for today. Wish we could be with them.
I did bake 2 pecan pies last week. We spent two days in Branson for R & R, celebrating our 41st anniversary. Had a great time.
So, I'd like to hear about how you spent today.


Psalm 100 says:
Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing,
Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

My family has so much to be thankful for as I am sure yours does too.

I will try to post tomorrow, back in Exodus.

Blessings of the Lord Jesus to your family,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment