Monday, November 25, 2013

41st Anniversary

Friends,
Today is our 41st anniversary, so you will excuse me for not writing today, won't you? We are going to have a couple of "get away" days, just the two of us. So I spent the weekend preparing little gifts for my beloved. He loves pecan pie, but don't tell him I have one ready for our dinner.

How blessed we are! We have 2 wonderful children and 6 precious grandchildren. Oh how blessed!

As I was reading the Psalms, I read Ps. 25:10-All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and his testimonies.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Ps. 27:1

Mercy and Truth are walking with us on our road of faith. The Lord is our light, showing us the way. Why are we afraid? He is our strength.

Though we don't  know how many days we have left together, we can trust them with God. We can be grateful for those we have had. We can look forward to eternity that He provides.

Have a great day, ya'll. I am going to.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment