Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013
Please pray for the families of the 30 who lost their lives in the tornado at Moore, Oklahoma. It is only a 3 hour drive from us. We had an hour to prepare for the storm here yesterday. At 7pm the sky got dark, sierens going off, no traffic on the highway. I took down the chimes, flowers, hummingbird feeder hanging on the porch. What a mighty wind! Trees were swaying and lightning was flashing. What a might God we serve!

My family, friends, and house are fine. I checked on friends around the Oklahoma City area and they are ok. Today the thunder is rolling and rain continues to fall. It's another day of no sun; yet I have the Son in my heart.

I'm sure that in Little Rock, our denominational rescue team is packing the trailer to take to Moore. They have a shower trailer and a food kitchen, so they can serve thousands of meals. We also have a clean up crew that helps with the after math. These will be sharing the love of Jesus to hurting hearts.

I'm praying for salvation to the survivors.

Just wanted to update you, friends.

In His Love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment