Thursday, March 18, 2021

Love Never Fails

O. T. #1904  "Love Never Fails"

March 18, 2021

Ezekiel 22-Part 3

LET IT GLOW

Life is not without trials and troubles. We have come to realize that is just life. Right? (Especially if we have lived over half a century!) When we come through one, or survive one, doesn't it opens our eyes to see how much our God loves us?  How precious particular verses are to us. Here are some:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you shall glorify Me. (Psalm 50:15)

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32) Jesus is the way, the Truth, and the life.

Look what Paul said in Galatians 2:20 (NIV), I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

So dear one, know that when Christ lives in us, He enables us to live by faith in Him because He loved (and still loves us) so much that He gave His very life for us so we can live eternally with Him in glory.

Amen and amen! Thank You Jesus! Your love never fails, it never gives up, and never runs out on me.

LET IT GROW

In this chapter, we have read the why Jerusalem was judged by God and sent into captivity for 70 years. Then we found out how that judgment came. Now, we will discover who would be affected by it. (verses 23-31)

  • Prophets-They devoured the souls of the people by taking their treasure and precious things, resulting in many widows. (verse 25) Also, they told lies, saying everything was fine, announcing false visions and making lying predictions. (verse 28)
  • Priests-They violated God's law and profaned His holy things; they don't distinguish between holy and unholy, clean and unclean; they disregard the Sabbath days so God is dishonored. (verse 26)
  • Princes-They are like wolves who tear apart their victims; they destroy people's lives for money. (verse 27)
  • People-They oppressed the poor, robbed the needy, and deprived foreigners of justice. (verse 29)

No wonder Judah's social structure was in utterly decay. God had enough. Are there such people we know doing those things, some in the name of religion? Is our nation in decay? What a time for us believers to stand for God's Word and for Him. We must remain faithful.

LET IT GO

I see You in everything, all day;

And every beat of my heart keeps reminding me.

I see You in everything, all day;

No matter where I go, Your love is finding me.

Everyday.

 

2 comments:

  1. So true!

    Your "let it Go" is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from a song I heard in a Christian radio station. It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete