Monday, July 3, 2023

Faithfulness

N.T.#104 "Faithfulness"

July 3, 2023

LET IT GLOW

I am having problems concentrating on today's lesson. I just have to share how our great God has blessed our church this week during Vacation Bible School. There were 3 groups of us who went out visiting our community along the highways and byways. We compelled them to come into the Lord's house so it would be full of His praises. We had around 10 new children come last week. Of course, that includes several new families on family night.

As the children studied in Bible class and Peter's relationship with Jesus, we adults experienced first-hand that Jesus is holy, trustworthy, faithful, forgiving, worth following, and for everyone. Following Jesus changes everything.

I think the adults were so blessed watching children experience His love as our people were giving of themselves through activities of meals, recreations, crafts, music, and missions. 

I must say that this was the best Vacation Bible School of which I have been a part. It was my fifth year as director and my 24th year to be involved. Our denomination does a fantastic job in providing wonderful curriculum. 

LET IT GROW

If you have not been involved in such a program, you are missing out on blessings. I thank God for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful church.

Then everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. (Acts 2:21)

In Him we have redemptions, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:14)

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

All the prophets testify about Him that through His name (Jesus) everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins. (Acts 10:43)

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)


LET IT GO

Your praise will forever be on my lips, Jesus.

Help us plant the seed of Jesus saves, water it with Your love, and wait for You to give the increase.

Please bless your faithful servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment