Friday, July 21, 2023

A Bad Hair Day

N.T.#114 " A Bad Hair Day"

July 21, 2023

Matthew 10-Part 9

He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for My sake shall find it. (verse 39)

LET IT GLOW

How many times have I complained about having a bad hair day? Almost daily. My solution is to wash it, clip it up, then go. 

In verse 30, Jesus says, "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

If Jesus cares enough to count our hairs, and has that much knowledge, then I figure He must care for us an awfully lot, right? Do we consider how detailed God's interest in our life is? (He died for us.)

As a youth, I tried to count how many hairs I had, but that was impossible. Especially back then I had more hair. I seem to be more concerned about counting money, things, and stuff.

And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish. (Luke 19-18)

Are we precious to our Heavenly Father, or what?

LET IT GROW

On a hot summer day, a glass of cold well water is so sweet and refreshing. Giving my husband one while he mows the yard seems the kind thing to do. 

And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of My followers, you will surely be rewarded. (verse 42)

Each act of kindness done to insignificant people will be rewarded. Although that is not my motive, showing love is. Are we giving others the Living Water-Jesus Christ?

LET IT GO

Share the Living Water today with others."

No comments:

Post a Comment