Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Hope in Our Heart

O. T. #1539  "Hope in Our Heart"
Oct. 9, 2019
Ecclesiastes 9
Whatever you do, do well. for when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom. (verse 10 NLT)

LET IT GLOW

Whatever the task we have ahead of us, we should consider it as a gift from God. Therefore, we should consider that we will be accountable for what we we do with His provisions. Once we leave earth, undone tasks will be left undone.

Jesus said "I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. (John 9:4)

Are we taking advantage of the opportunities before us?


LET IT GROW

There is hope only for the living.  (verse 4)

Even if there is evil in a heart, there is hope that the grace of God will change it. Keep praying for those who need a changed heart. God is able to do it.

I smile as I see this happen in a lives in my world. Our God is so very good. Nothing is impossible for Him.

May our heart be filled with joy and goodness and hope.
Are we serving God with gladness?
What is our life telling others about the grace and mercy of God?
Is Jesus our hope?

LET IT GO

May I live joyfully today.
May I share the hope in my heart-Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment