Thursday, December 4, 2014

Troubles

December 4, 2014
Please excuse me for not posting our Bible study Wednesday and today. I had a death in my family and was gone. Today I am sick, so will check back Friday.

Charles Swindoll said, "I have found great help from two truths God gave me: Nothing touches me that has not passed through the hands of my heavenly Father. Everything I endure is designed to prepare me for serving others more effectively. I needed to be emptied of my own strength so I could discover that His was more than sufficient. If God is taking things away, maybe He's just making room for better things that He wants to give you."

Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Corinthinans 4:17.

Friends, keep the FAITH, for God is faithful and He grace is all sufficient.
 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment