Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Will You Be The One?

O. T. #1959  "Will You Be The One?"

June 9, 2021

Summary of Ezekiel-Part 5

Take a look at Psalm 89:

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: Thy faithfulness shalt Thou establish in the very heavens. (verses 1-2)

For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? Who among the sons of the Mighty can be likened unto the LORD? God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about Him. O LORD God of Hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto Thee? Or to Thy faithfulness round about Thee? (verses 6-8)

This chapter was written by Ethan the Ezrahite, who whose great wisdom was compared to that of Solomon (1 Kings 4:30-31)

There is none to compare our God with, for none is all-powerful, all-wise, and everywhere. He is so righteous and just, loving and truth. We should rejoice in Him and enjoy having God as our shield, as verses 16 and 18 say.

Now looking at some verses in Ezekiel, here are some significant ones to me:

I am the LORD your God: walk in My statutes, and keep My judgments, and do them; And hallow My sabbaths: and they shall be a sign between Me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God. (20:19-20

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (22:30)

So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the Word at My mouth, and warn them from Me. (33:7)

Folks, will we be the one to pray for Israel and America, confessing our sins as nations, standing in the gap, so God does not destroy us? Will we be the one to keep His Word and the Lord's Day holy? Will we be a watchman or watchwoman to warn sinners that judgment is ahead if they do not repent of sin and trust in Jesus Christ as Savior; and allow Him to change our hearts? Will we be the one?

Use us King Jesus to share Your love and Salvation today?

 

 

 

There is none like You, God. Our God is greater, our God is stronger, our God is higher than any other. Our God is healer, awesome in power, our God. And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us. And if our God is with us, then what can stand against us? 

Our only hope is to trust in our God, our anchor, when my sails are torn. Your love surrounds me, in the eye of the storm.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment