Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Vacation Thursday

Thursday August 24,2017

Hello everyone from the beautiful state of Oregon. Finally vacation week is here

. Tuesday we drove to Timberline Lodge at Mt. Hood. What an awesome God we have! He creates snow capped mountains in August. We could have skied but I opted to live another day.

Then we drove on the other side of the mountain to an apple orchard town where my husband picked apples the summer he was 15. Did I mention it was surrounded by tall green mountains? There was even more snow on Hood on that side. It was fun to be a part of hubby reminecing his teen years and visiting small tows in the country.

Well moving right along. We drove along the blue Columbia River straining our necks to look at the rocky green  Mountains straight up. Tomorrow we return to view the water falls. (Saw a baby one today, wetting my appetite .)

Hey I saw an outlet mall just down the highway. May have to check it out too.

Ps. 121:1 says, I lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh  from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Mt. St. Helens and Pacific Ocean are on our tourist list. So stay tuned.

Linda




1 comment: