Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Victory and Peace

O. T. #2329 "Victory and Peace"

Nov. 30, 2022

Zechariah 14-Part 3

LET IT GLOW 

Do you need victory in your life today like I do? It is available. Are we in need of peace today? It is available, also. Read on to find out how.

During the Messiah's reign on earth in the Millennium:

  • The land of Israel will be restored. The Jews will dwell in safety in the city because their sin and enemies are removed. (verse 10)
  • Reassured, again, Jerusalem inhabitants will dwell in safety since their relationship with the Lord will be restored. (verse 11)
  • The Lord will fight for His people in Jerusalem, bringing a horrible plague upon their enemies. (verse 12)
  • Great tumult (trouble, destruction) will come upon their enemies, although at first they seemed to be victorious, but the Lord will intervene and strengthen Judah with victory.(verse 14)
  • The plague will fall upon the soldiers and animals of the invading army. (verse 15)
Now that is what I call victory. 
Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever. He sought me and bought me with His redeeming love. He loved me before I knew Him and all my love is due Him. He plunged me to victory, with His redeeming blood. Have you received this victory in your soul, dear one?
It comes only through knowing Jesus Christ as Savior. Simply ask Him to forgive you of your sins, believe in your heart that Jesus is God's Son, the only way to heaven. What peace, love, and joy will come into your life. Victory over sin is possible only through Jesus.

LET IT GROW
Peace on earth, good will to men. That is what we all pray for, hope for, desire, right? There are so many wars, problems, and disagreements in the world. For the first time, peace will come to Jerusalem (during the Millennium). 

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)

We can have peace in our hearts when we know Jesus as our Savior, and we are obeying His Word, leading of His Spirit, and worshiping only Jesus.

LET IT GO
Help us open our hands and let go of control, doing things our way, seeking answers in other places, Lord Jesus.
We need Your peace today, for our nation is a mess. Money seems to be the driving force behind everything bad. 
Bless the families with peace who have tragically lost their loved ones this month in killings. Hold them in Your Everlasting Arms of love.


2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) 50th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. Praying all is well with you and your family.

      Delete