Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

July 4, 2013

John 8:36 says, So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Thank You Jesus for setting us free from sin; for Your sacrifice.
Thank You for America where we are free to worship; for the sacrifice of so many lives.
Help me to sacrifice my time, energy, money, and self to share Your free salvation with others.

Have you been set free from the burden of sin?
No matter our circumstances, it's never too late to be free. Joseph found true spiritual freedom from self-pity, anger, and retaliation. (Karen Ehman)

Only Jesus can set us free. Let's turn to Him.


Have a safe holiday, dear friends. I am spending it with my family. I picked fresh blackberries the other day, cooked the juice, and now am going to make a cobbler. I will enjoy it, except for the chigger bites and poison ivy itching me. Small price to pay for pleasure.

See you tomorrow.
Linda










No comments:

Post a Comment