Friday, February 3, 2023

Who is Jesus in the O. T.?

O. T. #2370 "Who is Jesus in the O. T.?"

Feb. 3, 2023

Summary of O. T.

How do we close our study of the Old Testament books? So I thought how appropriate is would be to describe how Jesus is in each book:

Genesis-Creator?Almight God/Provider

Exodus-Sancitifier/Healer/Passover Lamb

Leviticus-High Priest

Numbers-Cloud and Pillar/Leader

Deuteronomy-Refuge

Joshua-Conquerer/Scarlet Thread

Judges-Peace/Judge

Ruth-Kinsman Redeemer

1st &2nd Samuel-Trusted Prophet

1st & 2nd Kings-Reigning King

Ezra-Faithful Scribe/Repairer

Nehemiah-Builder/Redeemer of the Broken

Esther-Grace

Job-Living Redeemer

Psalm-Good Shepherd/Our Praise-Wisdom

Proverbs & Ecclesiates-Wisdom

As we look back over those books, do we see that Jesus is everything we need and what we need. He is a Living Savior, who does not leave us believers and followers of Him.             In the 40 + years of ministry, we have experiencd Jesus in those ways. He has been my breath of life and beat of my heart.

Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me, Jesus. In death and life, I am confiden by Your great love. Nothing can seperate me from Your love, Jesus. Your love is never ending and never failing, Your love.

Dear friend, do you believe Jesus is the Son of God, sent to take our place for payment of our sins. Such love. 

John 5:24 says, ...He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation: but is passed from death unto life.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment