Thursday, September 5, 2019

A Broken or Merry Heart

O. T. #1517 "A Broken or Merry Heart"
September 5, 2019
Summary of Proverbs-Part 5

Anyone have a broken heart today? Let the love of Jesus surround you and I today. Then you and I will have a merry heart.

Here are some more verses as a review:
  • A merry heart doeth good like a medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones. (17:22)
  • The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (18:10)
  • Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee. (20:22)
So today, I run to Jesus with my broken heart due to the situations people drag me into. I try to do things for others out of love, but there comes a point when I have to tell them no. Otherwise, I will be

No comments:

Post a Comment