Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgivig

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Psalm 103:1-8 says:
                          Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
                           Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
                           Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
                           Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with
                              lovingkindness and tender mercies;
                           Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like
                              the eagle's.
                           The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
                           He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel.
                           The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous  in mercy.  

I have so many things for which I am thankful. God has allowed my 2 sister in laws and brother (stroke) and sister (breast cancer) to live another year, as well as myself.
I am grateful for a faithful husband of 44 years (tomorrow);
                      for life and breath which sustains me, and salvation in Jesus Christ;
                      for my children and grandchildren, plus getting to visit them, and extended family;
                      for my church family;
                      for you dear friends in Christ who study His Word with me.

Please feel free to tell us what you are thankful for, sweety.

May the Lord bless you and keep you close to Him today.
Living Loved,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment